Friday 29 March 2013

The Last Post

It's the end of the road; 4 continents, 28 countries, 27 passport pages, 11 flights, 12,000 km by overland truck, more than 50 modes of transport (probably), 4,000+ blog hits, 101 blog posts, 3,500m of water pipes laid, volcanoes, glaciers, mountains, waterfalls, world heritage sites, gold medals and much much more along the way.

I have to thank my parents & friends for being there when I pop home in between legs. But, most importantly I have to thank all the amazing people I've met along the way that have shaped my travels & entertained along the way, some for just a few hours, others for friendships that will endure. I won't name names (you're the ones still reading this) but thank you again for one amazing journey.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! You've been missed but you cant brag (too much) about your awesome adventure.
    A&R

    ReplyDelete