Wednesday 28 March 2012

28 hours in Uruguay

Having bumped into a familiar face from Rio, my birthday finished with a town planner from Oz buying me beer, random but true.
Only a few hours later it was time for another flight, this one took just 30 mins to get to Montevideo. I don't have a huge amount to report from there the highlights include a good Independence Square and a German travelling the world with a 30litre rucksack.
I know you're all waiting for the next transport update & the ferry (21) back to Buenos Aires was a big one. That was followed up with a little bonus of an electric tram (22) in BA - 15p well spent!

2 comments:

  1. I think you miscounted wasn't tractor at the falls number 20

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good spot,nice to know someone is keeping track, although i think that may reduce your chances of the big prize.
      All updated now as if it was right all along

      Delete