Sunday 22 April 2012

Bariloche bonanza

It's not been that long since the last entry but in the meantime Reading have not only been promoted to the premiership but gone up as champions. URZ! Should make watching games from Asia next year a bit easier.

So in the meantime I've been keeping myself busy with a spot of kayaking (27), finding the shortest route down from a mountain - paragliding (28)



and a link back to the start of my journey with cycling (29). Today was a lot more hilly though & I suspect I'll be feeling the full consequences tomorrow.










 Just for Dave a thistle along the way while waiting for the paragliding..








& a couple of sunrise picture from the truck.. 


After the glacier treking in El Calafate we stopped at El Chalten for a spot more hiking, pictures to follow once I get computer access. It may get repetitive but theres a reason that the tour I'm currently on is called Patagonia Panorama. It was also probably the windiest place I've ever tried walking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment